B. inggris Sekolah Menengah Atas ...... (43), my family and I went to Pasir Putih beach. We went by own car. We left our house at 08.00 a.m. and …… (44) there at 09.00 a.m. I felt …… (45). We played with sand and swam in the area. After we felt tired we had lunch together and played again. At 03.00 p.m. we went back.​

...... (43), my family and I went to Pasir Putih beach. We went by own car. We left our house at 08.00 a.m. and …… (44) there at 09.00 a.m. I felt …… (45). We played with sand and swam in the area. After we felt tired we had lunch together and played again. At 03.00 p.m. we went back.​

Jawaban:

43. Yesterday (bisa juga menggunakan bentuk waktu past tense lainnya seperti last week ataupun one month ago, tergantung dengan teks sebelumnya)

44. arrived

45. happy (juga bisa excited)

[answer.2.content]